SPOTTED F.Y.I.
--- your only source to find out the truth...
Farewell JW
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
No doubt,
I have not known you for long;
yet I could proudly say that you're one of the hell greatest friends I have ever had in my life.

JW!
I cherish our friendship, even though it was just a short period of time.
I thank you for advising me when I was upset.
I thank you for being able to accept me for who I am, you know what I mean.
I thank you for asking me to play L4D and Resident Evil with you, it was fun mannnn!
(the dogs and zombies were chasing after me, thanks for saving me!)
I thank you for being able to handle my driving, even though you puked most of the time.
(Eh! I am a good driver, okay?!)
LOL!

You are not like what other people have told me about you.
You are not as cocky as how you were described;
You are not as snobbish as how you were described;
You are not as anti-social as how you were described;
You are not as geeky as how you were described...
Despite of the first impression you gave people, you are a fun and friendly person!
Don't get too proud by these compliments, I am just saying it to make you feel better!

LESSON LEARNT: "Never judge a person based on what people have said to you!"

This song is especially dedicated to you, Jia Wei.
I know it is a pretty old school song, but who cares? The lyric is just so meaningful!
"So Long, Farewell" from Sound of Music



PSST. Actually I didn't want to post this video up, as it triggered my 'embarrassing' moment during my foundation year as first semester representative. It was...hilarious, though.

*
**
***
**
*

Taiga, Kotaro, Debbie, not to mention the usual hang out gang --- Lizzie, Samantha, and myself
were present on our last unofficial outing with Jia Wei at AmpSquare, Sunway Pyramid.

*
**
***
**
*

KARAOKE SESSION FOR JW's FAREWELL

Photobucket
Check out Jia Wei's expression when he saw beer! LOL!

Photobucket
Good job, Liz! :D Punish this boy!

Photobucket
Meet Taiga Ikemi (I remember his full name because I once used his identity card to enter Zouk) LOL!

Photobucket
Kotaro and Debbie. Did I mention Debbie is a local singer? Yeah. Now you know.

Photobucket
As I mentioned in my early post on Amber Chia Academy opening, a model will never leave her heels;
same goes to the singers, they will never leave their microphones. LOL!

Photobucket
Check out Taiga's reddish face, as if he just swallowed a whole bundle of tomatoes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So lovely dovey, eeee... (maybe I am just jealous, whatever!)

Photobucket
Vampire family picture! :) From the left: Jia Wei, Lizzie, Samantha, & needs no intro --- K

Photobucket
Lizzie looks scary here... :(
I was really scared while editing this picture at 4 in the morning. Jeez... And I was all alone in the living room.
And decided to sneak into Samantha's room. :P

Photobucket
Picture of the year!!! Samantha doing a blow job for the microphone! LOL!
"Sammie, you're famous now! Woots woots!"


We love you, Jia Wei!
I might pay you a visit in China, I promise!
Else, see you in a year time! Hahaha...

Don't worry, we will take good care of Liz and QQ.
We will make sure they won't go behind your back!
BEWARE, LIZ! He has spies on you!


Labels: ,

kelvin
‬ your only source to find out the truth
‬ xoxo
‬ 2 feedbacks‬ ‬


TOP NEWS
the heats!

SaSa Colors & Fragrance Fair & Award 2010
Photobucket

Bimba & Lola Fashion Show
Photobucket

SPOTTED F.Y.I.


blog's logo

Photobucket
your only source to find out the truth...


PROFILE
Photobucket

me, myself, & i

KELVIN

‬ it's not for me to judge or describe myself...
only if you know me well,
‬ these are the possible descriptions:
‬ funny, outgoing, perfectionist, friendly, sweet, sassy, money splasher, spoilt child, shy, reserved, open minded, sohai

‬ ‬ 5 main 'wonderful' statements you would possibly say to me:

‬ "you're bitchy"
‬ "you look cocky"
‬ "you're always horny"
‬ "god! you always have a slutty look on you"
‬ and last but not least
‬ "K, YOU ARE SO HOT!"

‬ oh well, all of the above were just a joke...
‬ here comes the chance for you to judge me by yourself through my blog!

‬ ‬ your mission begins now!
‬ xoxo
‬ K

...he loves, he craves, he wants...

‬ arranged according to the sequence
‬ -hotties-
‬ -getting approached by hotties-
‬ -my wife #1 aka Minnie the dog-
‬ -clubbing-
‬ -facebook-
‬ -credit cards-
‬ -shopping-
‬ -alcohol-
‬ -chilling with my sohai friends-
‬ -food-
‬ -gym-
‬ -my wife #2 aka my car A*H 621*-
‬ -my macbook-
‬ -my DSLR-
‬ -my blackberry-
‬ -travelling-
‬ -beaches-

...his passions and his jobs...

‬ student major in Bsc (Hons) Psychology,
‬ blogger,
‬ party animal
‬ freelancer for:
‬ multitalented model for photo shoots, tv commercials, magazines, and print ads,
‬ english language event host,

FOLLOW ME
Click Here to Subscribe
email subscription


Click Here to Follow My Blog


Click Here to Follow My Twittie Lil Tweets

CHAT BOX

K's GEAR
under maintenance!

ADVERTISEMENTS
click, click, click!

The NuffNang



The Im Crew

Photobucket


The Entrecard




The Main Ads Sponsors

Photobucket

SPONSORS
click, click, click!

The Sponsor Space

Photobucket

EVENT SUPPORTS
click, click, click!

Blup Blup

Photobucket


Fresh Faces

Photobucket

BLOG ROLLS
my special link
Kelvin Lee Zi Heng

Create Your Badge

...his top favorites...

KinkyBlueFairy‬ l Kenny Sia‬ l Xia Xue l‬ Jewel Ling Photography‬ l Luizovega Artistic Photography‬ l Simon‬ l Look Book Collective Fashion‬ l YESstyle for Men‬ l smashin' pOpstar Jason Goh‬ l GoodBoyGoneBad‬ l ‬ ‬


‬ ‬
...his top affies...

Samantha Somerhalder‬ l Lynn Li‬ l MynJayz‬ l FeeQ‬ l Tian Chad‬ l ‬


‬ ‬
...his blogger friends...

Shanon Chow‬ l Celine Choo‬ l Kar Yee‬ l Charis Ho‬ l Alexander James Choon‬ l Samantha Kong l‬ Victoria Poh‬ l Xiang‬ l Samuel Chew‬ l Sieweez‬ l Poojiegraphy‬ l Sue‬ l Melissa Hsu‬ l BubblyWen‬ l Hooi Li l‬ Mango‬ l DevaTard‬ l Amanda Janelle‬ l Iverson‬ l Jamie Liew‬ l Foo Kah Mun‬ l Bell‬ l Joanna‬ l Sammie l‬ Ken‬ l Suet Teng‬ l Fong Yun‬ l Winnie‬ l Maishee‬ l Bryan Lyt‬ l Beabetter‬ l Richard‬ l MySara‬ l Chen Lin‬ l Cyn‬ l Miu the Meow‬ l Fatin‬ l Jess‬ l John the Gossiper‬ l Ken Wooi l Ws Soo‬ l LelakiNsem‬ l

‬ ‬
...his model friends...

Sam Insanity Sunshine‬ l Pauline Tan l Jamie Chin l Michelle Lee l

‬ ‬ ‬
...his nuffnangers & inniters...

Lene Lene‬ l Shindii‬ l Amy‬ l MsXeroz‬ l Xiao Tong‬ l Yuh Jiun‬ l Eminey‬ l Hooi Nee‬ l Ulric‬ l Fishie‬ l Shumeen‬ l Jhoice‬ l Yen‬ l Pei Gee‬ l Liki‬ l

ARCHIVES
click, click, click!



HUMAN TRACES
the human trafficking

CREDITS
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.




Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Check PageRank
Powered by FeedBurner
Entertainment blogs
Current Events & News Blogs - Blog Rankings
TopOfBlogs
Blogged.my
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Automatic Backlink
blogarama - the blog directory
All Malaysian Bloggers Project

BlogMalaysia.com