SPOTTED F.Y.I.
--- your only source to find out the truth...
when the second opportunity strikes...
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Like I mentioned earlier, casting calls could be scary...
but I guess, I have totally missed out this important key point: they could, also, be another brand new opportunity for you to realize how much you have actually improved in comparison to the previous time.

In the previous post, I did mention about receiving another casting call from the talent agency asking me to go for the Citibank TV commercial and print advertisement casting. Remember?

Yeah, I went for the casting on the last day itself, thought of it would not be as packed as the first few days --- the casting was held for continuously 4 days, by the way. Who knows, there were so many people in the casting agency. OH MY LORD!

PSST. Tell you a secret... Most of the people there are hot. :P
And yes, I was as nervous as my first time, especially there were so many other hot guys around there...

Oh well, I still have to do it!
I supposed there were a few roles in this commercial.
One of the guys who went into the casting room before me was asked to act out a role on going to the ATM and be happy after looking at the ATM screen --- I guessed he was checking his balance saving and he found out that he has got 1million in his bank account?
My role was to act like a boyfriend who was waiting for his GIRL-friend (even though I am still single and not interested to have a girl-friend at all, yet I still have to act) who took so long in the changing room. But when his GIRL-friend got out from the changing room, he was stunned as his GIRL-friend was looking freaking gorgeous in the expensive dress. And a cool charming smile at the end of my part.

I felt that I did so much better as compared to the previous ones. :)
*victory peace*

Let's hope that I will be able to get this job! Hehehe... *fingers crossed*





:+: !!!NEXT UP!!! :+:
my SURPRISED face


Labels: ,

‬ k ‬ e‬ l ‬ v ‬ i ‬ n
‬ your only source to find out the truth
‬ xoxo
‬
‬ ‬ 0 feedbacks‬ ‬


TOP NEWS
the heats!

SaSa Colors & Fragrance Fair & Award 2010
‬ Photobucket

Bimba & Lola Fashion Show
‬ Photobucket

SPOTTED F.Y.I.
‬ ‬ ‬

blog's logo

Photobucket
your only source to find out the truth...


PROFILE
Photobucket

me, myself, & i

K ‬ E‬ L ‬ V ‬ I ‬ N

‬ it's not for me to judge or describe myself...
only if you know me well,
‬ these are the possible descriptions:
‬ funny, outgoing, perfectionist, friendly, sweet, sassy, money splasher, spoilt child, shy, reserved, open minded, sohai

‬ ‬ 5 main 'wonderful' statements you would possibly say to me:

‬ "you're bitchy"
‬ "you look cocky"
‬ "you're always horny"
‬ "god! you always have a slutty look on you"
‬ and last but not least
‬ "K, YOU ARE SO HOT!"

‬ oh well, all of the above were just a joke...
‬ here comes the chance for you to judge me by yourself through my blog!

‬ ‬ your mission begins now!
‬ xoxo
‬ K

‬
...he loves, he craves, he wants...

‬ arranged according to the sequence
‬ -hotties-
‬ -getting approached by hotties-
‬ -my wife #1 aka Minnie the dog-
‬ -clubbing-
‬ -facebook-
‬ -credit cards-
‬ -shopping-
‬ -alcohol-
‬ -chilling with my sohai friends-
‬ -food-
‬ -gym-
‬ -my wife #2 aka my car A*H 621*-
‬ -my macbook-
‬ -my DSLR-
‬ -my blackberry-
‬ -travelling-
‬ -beaches-

‬
...his passions and his jobs...

‬ student major in Bsc (Hons) Psychology,
‬ blogger,
‬ party animal
‬ freelancer for:
‬ multitalented model for photo shoots, tv commercials, magazines, and print ads,
‬ english language event host,

‬

FOLLOW ME
Click Here to Subscribe
email subscription ‬


Click Here to Follow My Blog


Click Here to Follow My Twittie Lil Tweets

CHAT BOX
‬
‬
‬
‬
‬ ‬

K's GEAR
under maintenance!

ADVERTISEMENTS
click, click, click!

The NuffNang



The Im Crew

Photobucket


The Entrecard

‬


The Main Ads Sponsors

Photobucket

SPONSORS
click, click, click!

The Sponsor Space

Photobucket

EVENT SUPPORTS
click, click, click!

Blup Blup

Photobucket


Fresh Faces

Photobucket

BLOG ROLLS
my special link
‬ Kelvin Lee Zi Heng

Create Your Badge‬

‬

...his top favorites...

‬
‬ KinkyBlueFairy‬ l Kenny Sia‬ l Xia Xue l‬ Jewel Ling Photography‬ l Luizovega Artistic Photography‬ l Simon‬ l Look Book Collective Fashion‬ l YESstyle for Men‬ l smashin' pOpstar Jason Goh‬ l GoodBoyGoneBad‬ l ‬ ‬


‬ ‬
...his top affies...

‬
‬ Samantha Somerhalder‬ l Lynn Li‬ l MynJayz‬ l FeeQ‬ l Tian Chad‬ l ‬


‬ ‬
...his blogger friends...

‬
‬ Shanon Chow‬ l Celine Choo‬ l Kar Yee‬ l Charis Ho‬ l Alexander James Choon‬ l Samantha Kong l‬ Victoria Poh‬ l Xiang‬ l Samuel Chew‬ l Sieweez‬ l Poojiegraphy‬ l Sue‬ l Melissa Hsu‬ l BubblyWen‬ l Hooi Li l‬ Mango‬ l DevaTard‬ l Amanda Janelle‬ l Iverson‬ l Jamie Liew‬ l Foo Kah Mun‬ l Bell‬ l Joanna‬ l Sammie l‬ Ken‬ l Suet Teng‬ l Fong Yun‬ l Winnie‬ l Maishee‬ l Bryan Lyt‬ l Beabetter‬ l Richard‬ l MySara‬ l Chen Lin‬ l Cyn‬ l Miu the Meow‬ l Fatin‬ l Jess‬ l John the Gossiper‬ l Ken Wooi l Ws Soo‬ l LelakiNsem‬ l

‬ ‬
...his model friends...

‬
‬ Sam Insanity Sunshine‬ l Pauline Tan l Jamie Chin l Michelle Lee l

‬ ‬ ‬
...his nuffnangers & inniters...

‬
‬ Lene Lene‬ l Shindii‬ l Amy‬ l MsXeroz‬ l Xiao Tong‬ l Yuh Jiun‬ l Eminey‬ l Hooi Nee‬ l Ulric‬ l Fishie‬ l Shumeen‬ l Jhoice‬ l Yen‬ l Pei Gee‬ l Liki‬ l

ARCHIVES
click, click, click!



‬ ‬

HUMAN TRACES
the human trafficking

‬

CREDITS
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

‬ ‬

‬
‬ Add to Google Reader or Homepage
‬ ‬ Check PageRank
‬ Powered by FeedBurner
‬ Entertainment blogs
‬ Current Events & News Blogs - Blog Rankings
‬ TopOfBlogs
‬ Blogged.my
‬ Free Auto Backlink
‬ Free Auto Backlink
‬ Free Auto Backlink
‬ Free Auto Backlink
‬ Free Auto Backlink
‬ Free Automatic Backlink
‬ blogarama - the blog directory‬
All Malaysian Bloggers Project

BlogMalaysia.com

‬