SPOTTED F.Y.I.
--- your only source to find out the truth...
the casting call
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Ahhh... The casting calls!

Receiving casting calls from talent agencies were supposed to be a good thing, a good sign, a happy news; but somehow I felt worried and sad receiving them, I felt like I was so pathetic. *sob*

REASON BEING: I suck in acting! :(
I should seriously improve my acting skills.
Don't laugh! Else I will bite your arse! Grrr...

PSST.: I will show you guys my casting on surprised face soon! I will post it up here. Stay tuned.

Last weekend, I have gotten a call from a talent agency, asking me to go for a KFC tv commercial casting; but I guess I was not good enough in acting to get the job.
I was asked to act like I was drinking Coke, sitting next to my invisible imaginary friend. Half way drinking (after she shouted "ACTION!"), I had to pretend that I was looking for my so-called imaginary friend who disappeared into the sky, out of nowhere.

And guess what? When I was acting, I pretended that I was looking for my friend all over the place, INCLUDING the place that you would least expect --- underneath the plate. :P LOLS! The person who casted me and I burst out laughing. Hehehe... My housemate teased me by saying:" What a sohai housemate I have here!? Who would actually look for someone so big and huge underneath the plate! Is your imaginary friend a midget or what?!"

Oh well, I guess that's all about the KFC tv commercial casting.

Oh yeah, by the way, this afternoon, I received a call from the talent agency. I thought I was picked for the KFC tv commercial, but who knows he told me that there is another casting call for Citibank tv commercial. I was like "WOW! Really? That's good! I hope this time will be better than the previous one."

Let's keep our fingers crossed and pray hard for me, so that I could get the job this time. :( Need support and need help!

Wish me luck! Hehehe...

Oh yeah, like I said, stay tuned for my SURPRISED face! Hahahaha... Keep checking my blog for that picture! Hehehe...


Labels: ,

‬ k ‬ e‬ l ‬ v ‬ i ‬ n
‬ your only source to find out the truth
‬ xoxo
‬
‬ ‬ 0 feedbacks‬ ‬


TOP NEWS
the heats!

SaSa Colors & Fragrance Fair & Award 2010
‬ Photobucket

Bimba & Lola Fashion Show
‬ Photobucket

SPOTTED F.Y.I.
‬ ‬ ‬

blog's logo

Photobucket
your only source to find out the truth...


PROFILE
Photobucket

me, myself, & i

K ‬ E‬ L ‬ V ‬ I ‬ N

‬ it's not for me to judge or describe myself...
only if you know me well,
‬ these are the possible descriptions:
‬ funny, outgoing, perfectionist, friendly, sweet, sassy, money splasher, spoilt child, shy, reserved, open minded, sohai

‬ ‬ 5 main 'wonderful' statements you would possibly say to me:

‬ "you're bitchy"
‬ "you look cocky"
‬ "you're always horny"
‬ "god! you always have a slutty look on you"
‬ and last but not least
‬ "K, YOU ARE SO HOT!"

‬ oh well, all of the above were just a joke...
‬ here comes the chance for you to judge me by yourself through my blog!

‬ ‬ your mission begins now!
‬ xoxo
‬ K

‬
...he loves, he craves, he wants...

‬ arranged according to the sequence
‬ -hotties-
‬ -getting approached by hotties-
‬ -my wife #1 aka Minnie the dog-
‬ -clubbing-
‬ -facebook-
‬ -credit cards-
‬ -shopping-
‬ -alcohol-
‬ -chilling with my sohai friends-
‬ -food-
‬ -gym-
‬ -my wife #2 aka my car A*H 621*-
‬ -my macbook-
‬ -my DSLR-
‬ -my blackberry-
‬ -travelling-
‬ -beaches-

‬
...his passions and his jobs...

‬ student major in Bsc (Hons) Psychology,
‬ blogger,
‬ party animal
‬ freelancer for:
‬ multitalented model for photo shoots, tv commercials, magazines, and print ads,
‬ english language event host,

‬

FOLLOW ME
Click Here to Subscribe
email subscription ‬


Click Here to Follow My Blog


Click Here to Follow My Twittie Lil Tweets

CHAT BOX
‬
‬
‬
‬
‬ ‬

K's GEAR
under maintenance!

ADVERTISEMENTS
click, click, click!

The NuffNang



The Im Crew

Photobucket


The Entrecard

‬


The Main Ads Sponsors

Photobucket

SPONSORS
click, click, click!

The Sponsor Space

Photobucket

EVENT SUPPORTS
click, click, click!

Blup Blup

Photobucket


Fresh Faces

Photobucket

BLOG ROLLS
my special link
‬ Kelvin Lee Zi Heng

Create Your Badge‬

‬

...his top favorites...

‬
‬ KinkyBlueFairy‬ l Kenny Sia‬ l Xia Xue l‬ Jewel Ling Photography‬ l Luizovega Artistic Photography‬ l Simon‬ l Look Book Collective Fashion‬ l YESstyle for Men‬ l smashin' pOpstar Jason Goh‬ l GoodBoyGoneBad‬ l ‬ ‬


‬ ‬
...his top affies...

‬
‬ Samantha Somerhalder‬ l Lynn Li‬ l MynJayz‬ l FeeQ‬ l Tian Chad‬ l ‬


‬ ‬
...his blogger friends...

‬
‬ Shanon Chow‬ l Celine Choo‬ l Kar Yee‬ l Charis Ho‬ l Alexander James Choon‬ l Samantha Kong l‬ Victoria Poh‬ l Xiang‬ l Samuel Chew‬ l Sieweez‬ l Poojiegraphy‬ l Sue‬ l Melissa Hsu‬ l BubblyWen‬ l Hooi Li l‬ Mango‬ l DevaTard‬ l Amanda Janelle‬ l Iverson‬ l Jamie Liew‬ l Foo Kah Mun‬ l Bell‬ l Joanna‬ l Sammie l‬ Ken‬ l Suet Teng‬ l Fong Yun‬ l Winnie‬ l Maishee‬ l Bryan Lyt‬ l Beabetter‬ l Richard‬ l MySara‬ l Chen Lin‬ l Cyn‬ l Miu the Meow‬ l Fatin‬ l Jess‬ l John the Gossiper‬ l Ken Wooi l Ws Soo‬ l LelakiNsem‬ l

‬ ‬
...his model friends...

‬
‬ Sam Insanity Sunshine‬ l Pauline Tan l Jamie Chin l Michelle Lee l

‬ ‬ ‬
...his nuffnangers & inniters...

‬
‬ Lene Lene‬ l Shindii‬ l Amy‬ l MsXeroz‬ l Xiao Tong‬ l Yuh Jiun‬ l Eminey‬ l Hooi Nee‬ l Ulric‬ l Fishie‬ l Shumeen‬ l Jhoice‬ l Yen‬ l Pei Gee‬ l Liki‬ l

ARCHIVES
click, click, click!



‬ ‬

HUMAN TRACES
the human trafficking

‬

CREDITS
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

‬ ‬

‬
‬ Add to Google Reader or Homepage
‬ ‬ Check PageRank
‬ Powered by FeedBurner
‬ Entertainment blogs
‬ Current Events & News Blogs - Blog Rankings
‬ TopOfBlogs
‬ Blogged.my
‬ Free Auto Backlink
‬ Free Auto Backlink
‬ Free Auto Backlink
‬ Free Auto Backlink
‬ Free Auto Backlink
‬ Free Automatic Backlink
‬ blogarama - the blog directory‬
All Malaysian Bloggers Project

BlogMalaysia.com

‬