SPOTTED F.Y.I.
--- your only source to find out the truth...
The Biggest Hennessy Artistry Press Conference 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Long awaited date --- 22 . 10 . 2010
The biggest Hennessy Artistry has landed at Mines International Exhibition Convention Centre (MIECC).
It was amazing that a few international famous artists/celebrities were invited to perform.
And I was invited to attend the press conference,
in which I was given the opportunity to have a peek of the venue beforehand. [proud face, wink]
Thanks to Helen Chong, Simon So, and BlupBlup for the invitations a.k.a. passes.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

As far as Hennessy is concerned, it is famous with their 6 different mixers.
It tastes good with the variety of mixers!
Even a non-alcoholic person like me who do not drink at all, couldn't resist the temptation.

Photobucket

Apart from the nice and well-known mixers,
there were nicely decorated photo booths at the one end corner of the hallway.
The audiences were able to take pictures with different shout out designs.
Also not forgetting the pretty girls standing by the booth to tag along with the photo taking session.

Photobucket
Meet the pretty sexy single ladies!

Photobucket
The girls and I

Photobucket
Remi and the girls [jealous]

Photobucket
The hot chics, except for Samantha-lahhh...
Before she kills me. [I was just kidding, Sam!!!]

Like I mentioned in the earlier entry,
the artists/celebrities invited were present during the press conference
to give the media/bloggers a piece of their mind about the opportunity given
to perform at the Hennessy Artistry night and
also their preferred choices of mixers as well as their future plans.

Photobucket
Da Mouth --- International artists from Taiwan

Photobucket
Kardinal Offishall and Mizz Nina who needs no introduction

Photobucket
The artists/celebrities were toasting for the success of the Hennessy Artistry night!

Photobucket
Kardinal Offishall and I

Photobucket
DeeJay Alex Dreamz (very friendly man)
See the shining little thing over there? Yeah, that's his album; he gave it to me! Woots woots!

Photobucket
From left: Samantha, myself, and Remi

Photobucket
Samantha and I

Photobucket
Shannon and I
That was the day when she passed me the Hugo Boss Bottled Night;
in order for me to seduce the people around during Hennessy Artistry night!
Thanks again, babe!

Photobucket
TC and I

Photobucket
The well-known MissBlueNee and I
Babe! You should seriously go for a suntanning session!
You're just toooooo fair! LOL! Editing your pictures took me quite a while.

Photobucket
Remi and I.

Photobucket

Photobucket


TO HENNESSY!!!
Photobucket


FOR MORE PICTURES
CLICK!


By the way, here's "THE PICTURE OF THE EVENT!"
(Sorry Shannon! :P I just have to share with my readers! Hehehe!)

Photobucket

Stay tuned with K!
To read more about the excitements during Hennessy Artistry night.

Labels: , , , ,

kelvin
‬ your only source to find out the truth
‬ xoxo
‬ 0 feedbacks‬ ‬


TOP NEWS
the heats!

SaSa Colors & Fragrance Fair & Award 2010
Photobucket

Bimba & Lola Fashion Show
Photobucket

SPOTTED F.Y.I.


blog's logo

Photobucket
your only source to find out the truth...


PROFILE
Photobucket

me, myself, & i

KELVIN

‬ it's not for me to judge or describe myself...
only if you know me well,
‬ these are the possible descriptions:
‬ funny, outgoing, perfectionist, friendly, sweet, sassy, money splasher, spoilt child, shy, reserved, open minded, sohai

‬ ‬ 5 main 'wonderful' statements you would possibly say to me:

‬ "you're bitchy"
‬ "you look cocky"
‬ "you're always horny"
‬ "god! you always have a slutty look on you"
‬ and last but not least
‬ "K, YOU ARE SO HOT!"

‬ oh well, all of the above were just a joke...
‬ here comes the chance for you to judge me by yourself through my blog!

‬ ‬ your mission begins now!
‬ xoxo
‬ K

...he loves, he craves, he wants...

‬ arranged according to the sequence
‬ -hotties-
‬ -getting approached by hotties-
‬ -my wife #1 aka Minnie the dog-
‬ -clubbing-
‬ -facebook-
‬ -credit cards-
‬ -shopping-
‬ -alcohol-
‬ -chilling with my sohai friends-
‬ -food-
‬ -gym-
‬ -my wife #2 aka my car A*H 621*-
‬ -my macbook-
‬ -my DSLR-
‬ -my blackberry-
‬ -travelling-
‬ -beaches-

...his passions and his jobs...

‬ student major in Bsc (Hons) Psychology,
‬ blogger,
‬ party animal
‬ freelancer for:
‬ multitalented model for photo shoots, tv commercials, magazines, and print ads,
‬ english language event host,

FOLLOW ME
Click Here to Subscribe
email subscription


Click Here to Follow My Blog


Click Here to Follow My Twittie Lil Tweets

CHAT BOX

K's GEAR
under maintenance!

ADVERTISEMENTS
click, click, click!

The NuffNang



The Im Crew

Photobucket


The Entrecard




The Main Ads Sponsors

Photobucket

SPONSORS
click, click, click!

The Sponsor Space

Photobucket

EVENT SUPPORTS
click, click, click!

Blup Blup

Photobucket


Fresh Faces

Photobucket

BLOG ROLLS
my special link
Kelvin Lee Zi Heng

Create Your Badge

...his top favorites...

KinkyBlueFairy‬ l Kenny Sia‬ l Xia Xue l‬ Jewel Ling Photography‬ l Luizovega Artistic Photography‬ l Simon‬ l Look Book Collective Fashion‬ l YESstyle for Men‬ l smashin' pOpstar Jason Goh‬ l GoodBoyGoneBad‬ l ‬ ‬


‬ ‬
...his top affies...

Samantha Somerhalder‬ l Lynn Li‬ l MynJayz‬ l FeeQ‬ l Tian Chad‬ l ‬


‬ ‬
...his blogger friends...

Shanon Chow‬ l Celine Choo‬ l Kar Yee‬ l Charis Ho‬ l Alexander James Choon‬ l Samantha Kong l‬ Victoria Poh‬ l Xiang‬ l Samuel Chew‬ l Sieweez‬ l Poojiegraphy‬ l Sue‬ l Melissa Hsu‬ l BubblyWen‬ l Hooi Li l‬ Mango‬ l DevaTard‬ l Amanda Janelle‬ l Iverson‬ l Jamie Liew‬ l Foo Kah Mun‬ l Bell‬ l Joanna‬ l Sammie l‬ Ken‬ l Suet Teng‬ l Fong Yun‬ l Winnie‬ l Maishee‬ l Bryan Lyt‬ l Beabetter‬ l Richard‬ l MySara‬ l Chen Lin‬ l Cyn‬ l Miu the Meow‬ l Fatin‬ l Jess‬ l John the Gossiper‬ l Ken Wooi l Ws Soo‬ l LelakiNsem‬ l

‬ ‬
...his model friends...

Sam Insanity Sunshine‬ l Pauline Tan l Jamie Chin l Michelle Lee l

‬ ‬ ‬
...his nuffnangers & inniters...

Lene Lene‬ l Shindii‬ l Amy‬ l MsXeroz‬ l Xiao Tong‬ l Yuh Jiun‬ l Eminey‬ l Hooi Nee‬ l Ulric‬ l Fishie‬ l Shumeen‬ l Jhoice‬ l Yen‬ l Pei Gee‬ l Liki‬ l

ARCHIVES
click, click, click!



HUMAN TRACES
the human trafficking

CREDITS
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.




Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Check PageRank
Powered by FeedBurner
Entertainment blogs
Current Events & News Blogs - Blog Rankings
TopOfBlogs
Blogged.my
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Automatic Backlink
blogarama - the blog directory
All Malaysian Bloggers Project

BlogMalaysia.com