SPOTTED F.Y.I.
--- your only source to find out the truth...
host of the night
Friday, July 9, 2010
Elegant, sporty, beautiful, hot, sexy, smart, graceful, and cheerful.
These words are often linked to the description of a pageant competition.
All in all, I would love to simplify those descriptions into one simple word:
ATTITUDE

"It's all depends on how you actually carry yourself in the reality;
if you were faking it,
you're not a real pageant.
No matter how pretty or handsome you are, if your attitude isn't good,
you WILL still fail in life..."

Trust me! Note my words...
"Even an ugly girl could be a pageant if she is who she is and if she carries herself well!"
(attitude wise, of course)

As mentioned in the earlier post,
I was the English host for Miss Chinese Campus Malaysia (Perak State) 2010.
Even though,
without much preparation was done for my script ---
it was done spontaneously, at least most of it.
I did it well that night! Everyone was hailing for me! :)

Reason being
my MARVELOUSLY THOUGHTFUL mom called me two days before the actual event date commanding me to get my arse back there to prepare my script.
Here's the conversation liked:
(BLUE = me; RED = my mom)
"HUH?!"
"Huh?! What script, mommy?"
"You're the English host for the Miss Chinese Campus."
"Since when? I was not told!"
"Since the minute I've told you?"
"WHATTTTTTT?! That is not fair! I didn't have much time to do preparation!"
"Oh yeah? You don't need much preparation to be an event host. Plus you've experienced before!"
"Fine... Do I have the choice to choose?! *sulking*"

there and then I asked,
"Do I get paid? Teeheeeheee..."
"Erm... I think so."



Here are some pictures to share with you peeps!

Photobucket
the hall decoration done by ETAK Event Management SDN BHD


Photobucket
the Chinese host and I (thanks to her, too)

Photobucket
me hosting the event

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
introducing the contestants

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
some interesting performances done by the contestants

Photobucket
she doesn't look like her age (24), but she's a not-too-bad singer


Before announcing the top 8 finalists,
the previously crowned
Miss Chinese Campus Malaysia 2009 was invited to perform...
She was also one of the wise judges that night.

Photobucket


Introducing the top 8 finalists for
Miss Chinese Campus Malaysia (Perak state) 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket



Miss International Tourism Malaysia 2009
She was one of the judges... (and I kissed her hand)

Photobucket



The most important moment of the night...
CROWNING THE NEW
Miss Chinese Campus Malaysia (Perak state)
2010
congratulation, you did a great job!
Contestant #8!!! Joanne Dong!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Picture time!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


All right, one of the most memorable
spontaneous act that I did was doing catwalk on the
walkway. It was both sexes catwalk. LOLS!
Apart from that, I actually did some belly dancing
and my well-known dirty dancing to entertain the audiences.

Hmms... interesting?
Neah, it was embarrassing. Hehehe
But it was fun!




Thousands of appreciation to
ETAK Event Management SDN BHD
for giving me this golden opportunity
to host a pageant event.
Now I have a new itinerary for my profile portfolio!


PSST.
Dear readers,
if you need a host for English language at any events in the future,
DO inform me! :)
I will make sure the event goes smoothly and interestingly.
Charges differ for different events...
Hehehe...



Photographs credited to Carl Ng, and ETAK Event Management SDN BHD

Labels:

kelvin
‬ your only source to find out the truth
‬ xoxo
‬ 0 feedbacks‬ ‬


TOP NEWS
the heats!

SaSa Colors & Fragrance Fair & Award 2010
Photobucket

Bimba & Lola Fashion Show
Photobucket

SPOTTED F.Y.I.


blog's logo

Photobucket
your only source to find out the truth...


PROFILE
Photobucket

me, myself, & i

KELVIN

‬ it's not for me to judge or describe myself...
only if you know me well,
‬ these are the possible descriptions:
‬ funny, outgoing, perfectionist, friendly, sweet, sassy, money splasher, spoilt child, shy, reserved, open minded, sohai

‬ ‬ 5 main 'wonderful' statements you would possibly say to me:

‬ "you're bitchy"
‬ "you look cocky"
‬ "you're always horny"
‬ "god! you always have a slutty look on you"
‬ and last but not least
‬ "K, YOU ARE SO HOT!"

‬ oh well, all of the above were just a joke...
‬ here comes the chance for you to judge me by yourself through my blog!

‬ ‬ your mission begins now!
‬ xoxo
‬ K

...he loves, he craves, he wants...

‬ arranged according to the sequence
‬ -hotties-
‬ -getting approached by hotties-
‬ -my wife #1 aka Minnie the dog-
‬ -clubbing-
‬ -facebook-
‬ -credit cards-
‬ -shopping-
‬ -alcohol-
‬ -chilling with my sohai friends-
‬ -food-
‬ -gym-
‬ -my wife #2 aka my car A*H 621*-
‬ -my macbook-
‬ -my DSLR-
‬ -my blackberry-
‬ -travelling-
‬ -beaches-

...his passions and his jobs...

‬ student major in Bsc (Hons) Psychology,
‬ blogger,
‬ party animal
‬ freelancer for:
‬ multitalented model for photo shoots, tv commercials, magazines, and print ads,
‬ english language event host,

FOLLOW ME
Click Here to Subscribe
email subscription


Click Here to Follow My Blog


Click Here to Follow My Twittie Lil Tweets

CHAT BOX

K's GEAR
under maintenance!

ADVERTISEMENTS
click, click, click!

The NuffNang



The Im Crew

Photobucket


The Entrecard




The Main Ads Sponsors

Photobucket

SPONSORS
click, click, click!

The Sponsor Space

Photobucket

EVENT SUPPORTS
click, click, click!

Blup Blup

Photobucket


Fresh Faces

Photobucket

BLOG ROLLS
my special link
Kelvin Lee Zi Heng

Create Your Badge

...his top favorites...

KinkyBlueFairy‬ l Kenny Sia‬ l Xia Xue l‬ Jewel Ling Photography‬ l Luizovega Artistic Photography‬ l Simon‬ l Look Book Collective Fashion‬ l YESstyle for Men‬ l smashin' pOpstar Jason Goh‬ l GoodBoyGoneBad‬ l ‬ ‬


‬ ‬
...his top affies...

Samantha Somerhalder‬ l Lynn Li‬ l MynJayz‬ l FeeQ‬ l Tian Chad‬ l ‬


‬ ‬
...his blogger friends...

Shanon Chow‬ l Celine Choo‬ l Kar Yee‬ l Charis Ho‬ l Alexander James Choon‬ l Samantha Kong l‬ Victoria Poh‬ l Xiang‬ l Samuel Chew‬ l Sieweez‬ l Poojiegraphy‬ l Sue‬ l Melissa Hsu‬ l BubblyWen‬ l Hooi Li l‬ Mango‬ l DevaTard‬ l Amanda Janelle‬ l Iverson‬ l Jamie Liew‬ l Foo Kah Mun‬ l Bell‬ l Joanna‬ l Sammie l‬ Ken‬ l Suet Teng‬ l Fong Yun‬ l Winnie‬ l Maishee‬ l Bryan Lyt‬ l Beabetter‬ l Richard‬ l MySara‬ l Chen Lin‬ l Cyn‬ l Miu the Meow‬ l Fatin‬ l Jess‬ l John the Gossiper‬ l Ken Wooi l Ws Soo‬ l LelakiNsem‬ l

‬ ‬
...his model friends...

Sam Insanity Sunshine‬ l Pauline Tan l Jamie Chin l Michelle Lee l

‬ ‬ ‬
...his nuffnangers & inniters...

Lene Lene‬ l Shindii‬ l Amy‬ l MsXeroz‬ l Xiao Tong‬ l Yuh Jiun‬ l Eminey‬ l Hooi Nee‬ l Ulric‬ l Fishie‬ l Shumeen‬ l Jhoice‬ l Yen‬ l Pei Gee‬ l Liki‬ l

ARCHIVES
click, click, click!



HUMAN TRACES
the human trafficking

CREDITS
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.




Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Check PageRank
Powered by FeedBurner
Entertainment blogs
Current Events & News Blogs - Blog Rankings
TopOfBlogs
Blogged.my
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Automatic Backlink
blogarama - the blog directory
All Malaysian Bloggers Project

BlogMalaysia.com