SPOTTED F.Y.I.
--- your only source to find out the truth...
the casting call
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Ahhh... The casting calls!

Receiving casting calls from talent agencies were supposed to be a good thing, a good sign, a happy news; but somehow I felt worried and sad receiving them, I felt like I was so pathetic. *sob*

REASON BEING: I suck in acting! :(
I should seriously improve my acting skills.
Don't laugh! Else I will bite your arse! Grrr...

PSST.: I will show you guys my casting on surprised face soon! I will post it up here. Stay tuned.

Last weekend, I have gotten a call from a talent agency, asking me to go for a KFC tv commercial casting; but I guess I was not good enough in acting to get the job.
I was asked to act like I was drinking Coke, sitting next to my invisible imaginary friend. Half way drinking (after she shouted "ACTION!"), I had to pretend that I was looking for my so-called imaginary friend who disappeared into the sky, out of nowhere.

And guess what? When I was acting, I pretended that I was looking for my friend all over the place, INCLUDING the place that you would least expect --- underneath the plate. :P LOLS! The person who casted me and I burst out laughing. Hehehe... My housemate teased me by saying:" What a sohai housemate I have here!? Who would actually look for someone so big and huge underneath the plate! Is your imaginary friend a midget or what?!"

Oh well, I guess that's all about the KFC tv commercial casting.

Oh yeah, by the way, this afternoon, I received a call from the talent agency. I thought I was picked for the KFC tv commercial, but who knows he told me that there is another casting call for Citibank tv commercial. I was like "WOW! Really? That's good! I hope this time will be better than the previous one."

Let's keep our fingers crossed and pray hard for me, so that I could get the job this time. :( Need support and need help!

Wish me luck! Hehehe...

Oh yeah, like I said, stay tuned for my SURPRISED face! Hahahaha... Keep checking my blog for that picture! Hehehe...


Labels: ,

kelvin
‬ your only source to find out the truth
‬ xoxo
‬ 0 feedbacks‬ ‬


TOP NEWS
the heats!

SaSa Colors & Fragrance Fair & Award 2010
Photobucket

Bimba & Lola Fashion Show
Photobucket

SPOTTED F.Y.I.


blog's logo

Photobucket
your only source to find out the truth...


PROFILE
Photobucket

me, myself, & i

KELVIN

‬ it's not for me to judge or describe myself...
only if you know me well,
‬ these are the possible descriptions:
‬ funny, outgoing, perfectionist, friendly, sweet, sassy, money splasher, spoilt child, shy, reserved, open minded, sohai

‬ ‬ 5 main 'wonderful' statements you would possibly say to me:

‬ "you're bitchy"
‬ "you look cocky"
‬ "you're always horny"
‬ "god! you always have a slutty look on you"
‬ and last but not least
‬ "K, YOU ARE SO HOT!"

‬ oh well, all of the above were just a joke...
‬ here comes the chance for you to judge me by yourself through my blog!

‬ ‬ your mission begins now!
‬ xoxo
‬ K

...he loves, he craves, he wants...

‬ arranged according to the sequence
‬ -hotties-
‬ -getting approached by hotties-
‬ -my wife #1 aka Minnie the dog-
‬ -clubbing-
‬ -facebook-
‬ -credit cards-
‬ -shopping-
‬ -alcohol-
‬ -chilling with my sohai friends-
‬ -food-
‬ -gym-
‬ -my wife #2 aka my car A*H 621*-
‬ -my macbook-
‬ -my DSLR-
‬ -my blackberry-
‬ -travelling-
‬ -beaches-

...his passions and his jobs...

‬ student major in Bsc (Hons) Psychology,
‬ blogger,
‬ party animal
‬ freelancer for:
‬ multitalented model for photo shoots, tv commercials, magazines, and print ads,
‬ english language event host,

FOLLOW ME
Click Here to Subscribe
email subscription


Click Here to Follow My Blog


Click Here to Follow My Twittie Lil Tweets

CHAT BOX

K's GEAR
under maintenance!

ADVERTISEMENTS
click, click, click!

The NuffNang



The Im Crew

Photobucket


The Entrecard




The Main Ads Sponsors

Photobucket

SPONSORS
click, click, click!

The Sponsor Space

Photobucket

EVENT SUPPORTS
click, click, click!

Blup Blup

Photobucket


Fresh Faces

Photobucket

BLOG ROLLS
my special link
Kelvin Lee Zi Heng

Create Your Badge

...his top favorites...

KinkyBlueFairy‬ l Kenny Sia‬ l Xia Xue l‬ Jewel Ling Photography‬ l Luizovega Artistic Photography‬ l Simon‬ l Look Book Collective Fashion‬ l YESstyle for Men‬ l smashin' pOpstar Jason Goh‬ l GoodBoyGoneBad‬ l ‬ ‬


‬ ‬
...his top affies...

Samantha Somerhalder‬ l Lynn Li‬ l MynJayz‬ l FeeQ‬ l Tian Chad‬ l ‬


‬ ‬
...his blogger friends...

Shanon Chow‬ l Celine Choo‬ l Kar Yee‬ l Charis Ho‬ l Alexander James Choon‬ l Samantha Kong l‬ Victoria Poh‬ l Xiang‬ l Samuel Chew‬ l Sieweez‬ l Poojiegraphy‬ l Sue‬ l Melissa Hsu‬ l BubblyWen‬ l Hooi Li l‬ Mango‬ l DevaTard‬ l Amanda Janelle‬ l Iverson‬ l Jamie Liew‬ l Foo Kah Mun‬ l Bell‬ l Joanna‬ l Sammie l‬ Ken‬ l Suet Teng‬ l Fong Yun‬ l Winnie‬ l Maishee‬ l Bryan Lyt‬ l Beabetter‬ l Richard‬ l MySara‬ l Chen Lin‬ l Cyn‬ l Miu the Meow‬ l Fatin‬ l Jess‬ l John the Gossiper‬ l Ken Wooi l Ws Soo‬ l LelakiNsem‬ l

‬ ‬
...his model friends...

Sam Insanity Sunshine‬ l Pauline Tan l Jamie Chin l Michelle Lee l

‬ ‬ ‬
...his nuffnangers & inniters...

Lene Lene‬ l Shindii‬ l Amy‬ l MsXeroz‬ l Xiao Tong‬ l Yuh Jiun‬ l Eminey‬ l Hooi Nee‬ l Ulric‬ l Fishie‬ l Shumeen‬ l Jhoice‬ l Yen‬ l Pei Gee‬ l Liki‬ l

ARCHIVES
click, click, click!



HUMAN TRACES
the human trafficking

CREDITS
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.




Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Check PageRank
Powered by FeedBurner
Entertainment blogs
Current Events & News Blogs - Blog Rankings
TopOfBlogs
Blogged.my
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Auto Backlink
Free Automatic Backlink
blogarama - the blog directory
All Malaysian Bloggers Project

BlogMalaysia.com